Pokemon Forest Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Forest Forums

A free pokemon role play forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mewtwo
Admin
Mewtwo

Your Trainer
Trainer name: Katherine (Kat)
Starter Pokemon's Name: Lou
Type of Pokemon: Riolu

Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Rules   Roleplay Rules Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:16 am

I hate writing rules, so there won't be many here, but please read them. I might update them, I'll let you know if I do. It's the job of the Role Play Mods to enforce these rules on the forum.

1- Unless a role play thread is marked as a closed role play, anyone can join - you can't send anyone away.
2- No God modding, if your pokemon goes into a battle, it's going to get hurt.
3- Your pokemon rise in level as they win battles, just like in the games and the anime. As your pokemon grow and evolve, make sure you update your trainer profile to accommodate for it.
4- You CANNOT have a legendary pokemon on your team.
5- You can't win every battle, so make sure you lose a few as well.
6- Battle outcomes depend on dice roles. Green means a successful attack, red means an unsuccessful one. Pokemon in their first stage of evolution can only take 5 hits. Second stage pokemon 7, third stage 8. When against a pokemon with the stronger type, eg - if you're a water pokemon with a grass pokemon opponent, you can take one less hit, eg first stage only takes 4 hits. If your pokemon is of the stronger type, you can take one more hit, eg, you're the first stage grass pokemon against the water type, you can take 6 hits. Same rule applies if you're going against a pokemon that's of a higher/lower evolution stage than you. Pokemon that only have one stage of evolution can take 6 hits.
7- You can create as many OCs as you like. Just add them to a new post on your trainer forms. One OC per post please.

I'll add more rules when I think of more.
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Rules
Page 1 of 1